PUTRAJAYA TIME
Lilypie 4th Birthday Pic Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Pic Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Got nothin to say

nothin much to say. i ve been lazy all these time. donno why.
cuma nya... raya dah lepas.
16 hb ni aku pindah ministry baru. how will that effect my life? belum tau lagi
ma & abah dah register ngah TH. insyaAllah bulan 3/4 dapat tahu leh gi ke tak.
my LMP is 15/12. in case i cannot recall the date.
i ve been happier than i ve been these past few months.
i ve celebrated my 3* bday with my other half. no cakes no present, but he allowed me to take leave and spent time with him. (does that called celebration? dunno.... hubby oh hubby... )
other than that.. my khal .. is still my khal with new skill........... menangis.. merengek jek asik asik....... sampai mummy dia hilang sabar.

and after typing all this... im still lazy. got one task need to be done.. but it just lying there. got no mood to even look at it. oppppppppsssssss... botol sudah bunyi.
main air di batang kali
lain kali tulis lagi........