PUTRAJAYA TIME
Lilypie 4th Birthday Pic Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Pic Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My fridge - latest







this is my passion now. well, its cheaper and instead of u go and get it, can ask friend to get it one for you (if she/he is kind enuff la..).

4 most recent FM in my posession


mac/april - london , southsea portsmouth - thanx my dear good friend niza, who just came back from 3 yrs stay in London.


may - thailand (krabi) - tq abun my lovely sis

may - orlando sea world,orlando disney world & new york - tq fren.

june -

and from me self - 2 bijik tampalan kulkas from bandung. hahaha...tampalan kulkas? aku tanya orang bandung sendirik pun ada yg blank. by the way dah ramai local seller yg jual FM ni kat bandung sekarang tak macam masa aku visit last yr. diorang dah tahu kut, ramai orang mesia yg minat benda alah ni....




No comments: