PUTRAJAYA TIME
Lilypie 4th Birthday Pic Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Pic Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Eating Session Again

This time its my turn.


I havent had time to fill up all the gaps abt Bandung, but since the mood is there to blog I mean, be4 I start googling che det's blog and spend hours there I think (read it in neswpaper, very2 hot cake), I ll update e'one about my acara makan-makan.


I promised my adik2 that after I got my new gaji, I ll treat them to Bagan Lalang. Bagan Lalang seems to be our favorite spot if say we wanna celebrate or habiskan duit makan seafood.


My sis also got her new car, or should I say, her second new car. The first one was stolen 6 months after she bought it and she, I think is so attached to the car, and found her self the exact model a year later. - I m talking about Inova here.


So, with 2 cars, mine and my sis's, we headed to Bagan Lalang. Reach there around 7pm, and found out that almost every spots/seats were occupied. So, pi lah dekat restaurant yg kurang glamour. Oleh kerana kami ramai - 8 adults and 8 children, payah nak dapat seats yg cun-cun. Tapi oklah, at last we manage to get a good spot.


Makan2 time, then balik. So inilah a few pics yang dah di snap-snappy.. tadi rasanya dah amik pics masa lauk pauk sampai, tapi tgk dlm camera takdak lah pulak... hmmm.


Menunya:

1st round

---------

Ikan Siakap 3 rasa
Ikan Pari Bakar
Sotong Goreng Tepung
Tom Yam Campur
Baby Kailan
Telur Dadar
10 nasi putih
2 nasi goreng cina tak pedas takdak sayur
1 jug air tembikai
1 jug ice-lemon tea
Kerang bakar


Tambahan

-----------

Air laici Alip
Nasi goreng Cina
Ikan Siakap Sweet Sour
1 jug air kosons


Last
----
3 cawan teh tarik


I bagi 3 * for the food.




No comments: